Have you taken a look at our website recently? We’ve updated both the classes and events pages with all the exciting things we have planned for the New Year. Some highlights include:
- A Paper Marbling workshop on February 11 with master of the art, Steve Pittelkow
- The return of the Caterpillar Stitch on March 17-18
- Experimental Letterpress! An immersion into the world of H.N. Werkman with Lynne Avadenka as your guide. March 16-18.
- Paper like leather, Bark like thread:Korean Paper Techniques with Aimee Lee. Feb. 4-5.
- The opening of our Winter Exhibitions! January 18th is the opening reception for Fine & Dirty: Contemporary Letterpress Art, as well as two new Featured Artist Projects by Ethan Shoshan and Patricia Ward.
- Celebration of the Chapbook 2012: Featuring readings, panels, workshops, and a book fair. Events here at the Center on Wednesday, March 28th and at CUNY Grad Center on March 29-30.
- Talks on the history and practice of typography: with Barbara Henry, Russell Maret, Micah Currier, and Jesse Ragan.
- And more! Artist Talks, our Winter Open House, Book Arts Lounge…..
There’s so much going on you won’t even notice the cold! (You can thank us later for filling your calendar for you.) What are you looking forward to this year?