Contribute to the 2016 Annual Fund
We are calling on YOU to be an agent of change. Make your gift to the Center for Book Arts’ Annual Fund today!
Use PayPal’s secure online payment system.
Please call (212) 481-0295.
Download and print out the Annual Fund Reply Card, and send with your check or credit card information to:
2016 Annual Fund
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
The Center for Book Arts, Incorporated 1974, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please note that this contribution to the Center is for general operations and is not an annual membership gift.
Dear Friend of the Center for Book Arts
For 42 years the Center for Book Arts has been enriching lives in our community! As the first organization of its kind, the Center is proud to continue our commitment to advance the art of the book and its influence on society and culture globally. Your donation to the Center’s 2016 Annual Fund will sustain and advance innovative programs such as:
- Our new outreach program, the Neighborhood Book Arts Project, which has brought book arts instruction to over 200 underserved New York City youth to create art.
- Our classes in printing, binding, paper treatment, fine press publishing, and much more, which are taken by hundreds of adults annually.
- Our college outreach, which hosts 70-80 college students each month, many of whom return to take classes or apply for our summer internship program.
- Our exhibitions, which challenge ideas about society, art, gender, sexuality, and identity.
- Our Featured Artist Projects, which give artists critical exposure to the New York art scene.
- Our residency program, which changes the trajectory of the work of eight artists each year.
- Our public programs which explore the place of the artist in art and society.
Become an agent of change by strengthening our programs. Please make a donation to our 2016 Annual Fund. We cannot do all this work without the help of every friend of the Center. In 2017 we plan to renovate our Entrance, Galleries, and Permanent Collection, which makes your support for the Annual Fund especially critical. Your help will sustain our programs and enrich our community!
Return the enclosed card, go online to http://www.centerforbookarts.org/ or call the Center at 212-481-0295 to make your donation.
Your support of the Center is an investment in the current and next generations of book arts practitioners. Thank you for helping us make a difference.
Stephen Bury Richard Grosbard Alexander Campos
Chair, Board of Directors Chair, Development Committee Executive Director