Center for Book Arts is hiring for the position of cleaning person to start immediately.
- Cleaning and stocking the two restrooms
- Wiping down the kitchen counter tops and putting away dishes
- Taking out trash and recycling
- Coordinating with our building super to have trash picked up from our floor
- Sweeping and mopping the floors throughout the studio
Skills & Qualifications
- Some Prior Cleaning Experience is Preferred
- Interest in the Book Arts is preferred
- We are open to hiring someone who may not have professional cleaning experience but is involved in the arts and would benefit from being a part of the CBA community.
- Three days per week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Must be available to work in the afternoon
- Shifts are 1.5 hours per day
- $25 per hour
- Union Eligible Position
- Ability to take classes and attend CBA programming
- Bookshop Staff Discount
To apply please email a brief cover letter and resume to Liz Castaldo, Studio Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please disregard the registration option.