Covid 19 Policies
Center for Book Arts is in compliance with the Key to NYC mandate requiring that all persons entering our facility be vaccinated against the Covid-19 coronavirus. When you arrive in person at CBA, you will need to show proof of vaccination to a staff member.
Proof of vaccination options for persons who received their vaccine in NYC, NY State, or somewhere else in the US:
- The free NYC COVID Safe app for Iphone or Android (this option can be used by all recipients of the vaccine in the USA)
- The free Excelsior Pass app (this option can only be used if you received your vaccination in NY State)
- Your CDC Vaccination Card (you can show the paper card or a photo of the card)
- Your NYC Vaccination Record (you can only use this option if you received your vaccination in NYC and can either show a paper record or digital file)
If you were vaccinated outside the US, you must show a physical or digital proof of vaccination that includes all of the following information:
- Your first name and last name
- Your date of birth
- The product name of the vaccine you received (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- The date(s) your vaccine was administered
- The site where the vaccine was administered OR the name of the person who administered it
CBA’s facilities—including all surfaces, equipment, doorknobs, and switches—are regularly cleaned and sanitized. All staff, artists, and guests are required to wear a mask on-site. If you do not have a mask when you arrive, one will be provided for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit if you have any questions or needs.