This virtual workshop takes place on Zoom on Saturday, October 29 from 3–5pm:
- Saturday, October 29, 3:00–5:00 pm
Please Note: Registration for this workshop closes on Saturday, October 22, at 11:59pm.
About the Workshop:
- Set of linocutting tools by Speedball or Blick
- 3×4″ rubber carving slab (Speedball)
- Speedball Black Blockprinting ink for fabric.
- Optional: Speedball Blockprinting fabric inks with full set of six colors (includes black)
- piece of flat acrylic or plexi sheet that measures approx 8×10″
- four to six cotton napkins
Other optional materials:
wood embroidery hoop (any size) and lightweight fabric bigger than the hoop
any other fabric item of your choice: canvas bag, zip pouch, linen tea towel, cotton apron,OR muslin, cotton, or denim fabric by the yard
About the Instructor
Elaine G. Chu has taught students of all ages—online and in-person. Her work has appeared in “Greencraft” and “Somerset Studio” magazines and “1000 Artists‘ Books.” She co-authored Wood Paper Scissors.” a how-to crafts book. She received a B.A. in music at Yale University and a B.F.A. in graphic design at University of the Arts. View additional art at EGChuHandcrafted.etsy.com and on Instagram: @egchu1
All images courtesy of the instructor.
Class size is limited to ensure an optimal participant to Instructor ratio. Register now before spots fill up! Registration for this workshop closes on Saturday, October 22 at 11:59pm.