This collection, published as a series of studies on the history of bookbinding, sets a high standard for interesting and groundbreaking scholarship in the history of the book. Extensively illustrated, with an additional DVD containing more images.
- Ashley Cataldo: Catalog of the Finishing Tools of the Eighteenth-Century Binder Henry Bilson Legge
- Jana Dambrogio: Trickett’s Tickets
- Gary Frost: Book Interventions: Books Remade by Use
- Marieka Kaye: Diamond in the Rough: A Study of Kelmscott Quarter-Holland Bindings
- Emily Martin, Alice Austin: Book Theater: The History of the Tunnel Book
- Roger Williams: Scaleboard Wood and Potential Loss Replacement